|# Project Details|
The project "Aishwaryam" by Harini's is located at Selaiyur, Chennai.
A total of about 68 residential units is planned to be constructed
in Stilt + 2 floors.
The residential units are to come up in 7 blocks.
There are no known Online Communities (Groups/Portals) for Owners of Harini's Aishwaryam.
This Map of Harini's Aishwaryam shows the approximate location of the project.
Other details :
Features and amenities include:
* Generator power backup
* Security systems
* Rain water harvesting
* Landscaped area
* Covered car parking
* Children's play area
* Swimming pool
For more details, contact:
No: 110, Majestic Colony, Keshavarthini Main Road, Valasaravakkam, Chennai – 600 087.
Phone: +91 – 9841688881, +91 – 44 – 24863410, 2486 3420
Images :(Click to view larger image)
Project Webpage : Harini's - Aishwaryam details
Related : Buses / Trains connecting Selaiyur
|# lakshmi Post Subject:Discussion on Harini's AishwaryamSat Sep 07, 2013 05:56 AM|
|Discuss about Harini's Aishwaryam project in this thread
|# VijayaLaxmiMaran Post Subject:Discussion on Harini's AishwaryamFri Jan 20, 2017 03:35 AM|
|Harini Aishwaryam Located on IAF Road Selaiyur.
Phase 1 - Approx 60 Flats
Phase 2 - Approx 70 Flats
Phase 2 extn - Approx 70 Flats
Phase 3 - Approx 50 Flats
1. Appreciating area
2. Only two floors with Lift
3. Car parking
4. Committed delivery of your flat(Not amenities)
1. Tiles and toilet fittings are imported from China. Not a good quality.
2. Pipe fittings(second quality Cera brand) are rusted with in 3 months of posession.
3. Electrical Switches(Norwood brand) worst quality. This switch not available any where near by.More than 10 switches not working with in 3 months.
4. During Vardha Cyclone on Dec 2016, One side of the compound wall collapsed fully.
5. No proper planning or engineering on the construction. Each blocks constructed by differnt contractors and quality and supervision depends.
6. Committed Amenities work not started yet (Jan 2017).
7. No help from the Builder during vardha cyclone.
8. No proper response from Builder on any questions raised.
1. This is not a gated community approval, instead approvals are acquired as Each blocks. Each block will be like KK TNHB style 8 to 10 flats. So none of the gated community rules are not applicable. No Sewage Treatment Plant or Common Park or CSR land.No Clarity on the roads inside the compound, Municpality road or private road.
2. Worst Drainage planning,Tambaram Underground drainage yet to be completed. Projected completion by May 2018. Builder has provided a connectivity pipe to main drainage, when Underground drainage is ready it will be connected. Not sure the pipe installed will with stand 250 houses.
3. As underground drainage not available now, Septic tank is used till that time. The septic tank is getting filled every 12 to 15 days. Each time Full septic tank cleaning of sewage will cost Rs.6000.
4. Septic tank size is not enough for 10 flats and the ground water is seeping in to the septic tank. You can see ground water started coming from 5 feet. The area is fully sourrounded by water.
5. The 2 acre plot behind or infront of the flats is getting water stagnent during rain seasons and big place for mosquito breeding.You cant keep open the doors even in day time.
6. No Municipality water connection as of now (Jan 2017). If it comes also it will not be connected to blocks sump. Common pipe will be provided and we have take water from that common pipe.
7. Sump is provided, but no motor for Sump to pump the water.
8. Drainage and Property tax name transfer will be charged from the house owners.
9. No generator provided by the builder, instead he has provided inverter for each flat with a local brand battery.
10. Ground water very very salty. You can use RO for drinking water, but not good for washing machine and vessels. If you are not using a pipe for two days, it will be blocked with Salt.
sure when it will come.
11.Committed Amenities Temple, Park, CCTV, GYM,Super market.Though Phase 1 completed in 2015 and Phase2 completed on March 2016, still Amenities work not started. Not
12.The place committed for Temple and park were constructed with flats. Still builder is not clear on the place where Temple and Park is going to come.
13. Security provided infront of the flats is to take care of the building materials, not for residents.
14. Two EB transformers installed. One on Phase 1 and another on Phase 2. Same will be used for Phase 2 extn and Phase 3. Not sure the transformers will with stand 250 houses.
|# godwin.terence Post Subject:Discussion on Harini's AishwaryamWed Jan 25, 2017 05:14 AM|
|Am planing to buy Phase 3 flat possession on Oct 2017. Please let me know your feedback on the area and locality.
Whether it is worth enough to spend and buy a flat from them
Last-Updated by : godwin.terence on Wed Jan 25, 2017 05:26 AM